SUD In Oakland: Where To Seek Help?
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) is a mental health condition characterized by the compulsive and persistent use of substances or alcohol despite its negative effects. It is a complex disorder that affects the brain, behavior, and physical health of the individual.
Individuals with SUD have a strong desire to use specific substances, such as alcohol, tobacco, or illegal narcotics. They frequently find it difficult to control their substance use, which begins to interfere with their daily life, relationships, work, and/or other vital aspects of their lives. Even when they are aware of the negative consequences of their substance abuse, they continue to use.
What Are The Conditions in Oakland?
As per the drug abuse reports presented by Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), almost 10.6% of people living in Oakland of age 12 or more were found to be taking drugs in 2019. This trend demonstrates the critical need for effective substance abuse prevention and treatment programs in the region.
Unfortunately, drug overdose fatalities are not a problem unique to Oakland, but are on the rise throughout the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Center for Health Statistics, in 2020, over 24,000 Americans perished from a psychostimulant overdose. This number soared to nearly 33,000 in 2021, representing an increase of more than 30% in a single year. The significance of sustained efforts to combat drug addiction and prevent overdose deaths across the nation is highlighted by these statistics.
What Can North Jersey Recovery Center Do For You?
North Jersey Recovery Center is a healthcare facility that provides individuals with mental and substance use disorders with recovery-oriented Addiction Treatment in Oakland NJ.
Residential (Inpatient) Treatment Programs
- Members reside at the facility for the duration of their treatment.
- Depending on the severity of the addiction, length of stay can range from 28 to 90 days.
- Offers a trigger-free environment with medical care and support around the clock.
- A customized treatment plan adheres to a regimented schedule that includes a combination of evidence-based therapies, recreational time, and holistic treatment.
Limited Care Programs
- This Addiction Treatment in Oakland NJ is a follow up inpatient treatment.
- Patients receive the highest standard of care without requiring hospitalization.
- Three to five days per week, patients spend several hours per day traveling to the recovery center.
- Can function as the next level of care following an inpatient program or as the primary form of care.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Programs
- Provides the most adaptable treatment method.
- Ideal for patients who cannot neglect important obligations outside of treatment.
- The treatment strategy is tailored to the patient’s needs.
- When individuals in recovery have both a mental illness and an addiction.
- Dual diagnosis treatment assists the patient in overcoming both conditions.
- Therapy is an essential component of any treatment approach.
- Each person will benefit from the numerous services provided by the recovery center.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is primarily concerned with discussing thoughts and emotions.
- DBT can aid in the treatment of conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and anxiety.
- Multiple clinical therapies are used in family therapy to establish a healthy family dynamic.
- Group therapy is all about assisting colleagues on their recovery journeys and receiving the same assistance in return.
If you or someone you know is battling addiction or mental health issues and need Addiction Treatment in Oakland NJ, seeking assistance at the North Jersey Recovery Center could be a life-altering choice.