Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment near in Manhattan, NY
Suffering from a substance use disorder can feel very isolating. If you or someone you know is struggling with substance abuse, know that you are not alone. Substance abuse is a pervasive problem, both in the Manhattan, NY area and beyond. Here are some statistics that you might not know:
- In New York City, someone dies of an overdose every three hours.
- According to NYC Drug and Alcohol data, 696 overdose-related deaths in the second quarter of 2022 alone.
- A greater number of New Yorkers die from drug overdoses than from homicides, motor vehicle crashes, and suicides combined.
While these statistics are harrowing, fortunately, there is help available. Rehab services in the Manhattan, New York area and beyond can help you find the support and resources needed to find healing and recovery. If you or someone you know is struggling with substance abuse, here’s what you need to know to seek the help you need:
How to Find the Resources You Need
There are many resources available to help you overcome substance abuse in the Manhattan area, including:
- Outpatient treatment
- Intensive outpatient treatments (IOPs)
- Therapy services (individual and group sessions)
- Partial care programs
- Relapse prevention programs
- Dual diagnosis services
Find Addiction Treatment near Manhattan at North Jersey Recovery
If you’re ready to begin rehab services in Manhattan, NY, knowing where to turn for help is often the most difficult part of starting the recovery process. Fortunately, North Jersey Recovery can provide the treatment and support you need. Here’s how we can help:
– Locations close to home: Having access to a treatment center close to your home is crucial to your recovery, making it easier to attend your appointments and reach out for help anytime you need it. North Jersey Recovery Center has treatment facilities throughout New Jersey, providing support for patients across the Northeast and the US. Reach out to us today to locate the treatment center closest to your home.
– Individualized Care: Everyone’s needs are different, and finding a treatment plan that works for you is important. At North Jersey Recovery Center, we use an individualized approach to offer the unique care that each of our patients needs.
– Insurance: Cost is another factor that often stops people from getting help, but we believe it shouldn’t be. We accept most private and commercial insurance plans at North Jersey Recovery Center, and even if your insurance won’t cover our services, we’ll help you find the support and treatment you need.
Reach Out to Us Today for Addiction Treatment near Manhattan
If you’re looking for drug or alcohol rehab services in the Manhattan, NY area, reach out to us today at North Jersey Recovery Center. Our professionals will help you find the help you need to find healing, hope, and recovery.