Due to the impact of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, North Jersey Recovery Center is taking steps to be proactive in ensuring that we are taking every precaution and following infection control procedures to help keep our patients & staff members safe and healthy. We understand the extreme importance of staying educated, using preventative measures, and using scientific and medical data to help make our decisions.
We are closely watching developments from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization, and the Joint Commission to ensure North Jersey Recovery Center is following current best practices.
- COVID-19 Screening Assessment for all new intakes. Temperature and vitals recorded immediately upon arrival prior to medical assessment.
- Isolation room available if any individual displays symptoms
- Touchless thermometer read for all clients and staff upon arrival to our facility with consistent temperature monitoring
- Extensive disinfectant and sanitary measures on a frequently recurring schedule
- In-house 12-step meetings
- Arranged grocery deliveries
- All outside visitors suspended until further notice
Our mission is to combat the global pandemic of addiction and alcoholism which remains a threat during these uncertain times. Our commitment to this mission remains our primary focus. At this time, we are accepting patients and have reinforced each step of our admissions process to ensure we are identifying all potential risk factors with prospective patients to help protect our community.
Please call us for more information at (877) 632-5541.
– North Jersey Recovery Center